This accessory is what's known as a skimmer cushion in Japan and is used to place down by the front seats between the seat-belt and the front chairs. It helps to prevent objects from falling down underneath the seats which we are sure happens to the majority of us while still looking good.
If you're looking for a pretty cool solution then this plush sword-shaped skimmer cushion is the way forward for sure! The colour of the cushion is blue with white lettering, diamond-shaped stitching on the handle at the top of the cushion, white stitching to the side to create the sword shape and has a red collar to separate the handle to the bottom half of the sword.
- Length - 16" approximately from top-bottom of cushion
- Width - 2" (top) approximately and just under 1" (bottom)
- The symbols/lettering is basically for sword and roughly translates to 'Sword art of concealing opening'.
- Placement of the cushion as shown in the photo gallery or use as you please that doesn't affect the safety of driving on the road.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and please take a look in the store for other JDM car accessories, parts and some pretty cool JDM lifestyle accessories. We can also source any items that you may be looking for from our network of suppliers so please get in touch with any requirements and we will try our best.
Blue JDM Car-Boy Japan skimmer cushion decoration for car seats
- Brand: JDM Carboy
- Product Code: SC-06
- Availability: Out Of Stock